S.G.A.I. was established in 1961 as a
private office called"Studio di Geologia Applicata e
Ingegneria di Edmondo Forlani", and became in 1982 a Company
"Studio di Geologia Applicata e Ingegneria di E.Forlani
& C. - S.G.A.I. S.r.l."
S.G.A.I is a professional consulting firm bringing together
expertise from a variety of disciplines to provide a full scope
of technical services. The company is based near Rimini , Italy,
and serves a wide range of clients, public and private, including
municipal, governmental agencies, educational, commercial,
industrial establishments, individuals and developers.
|- Legal Adress:
||Morciano di Romagna (RN) -47833-
Via Mariotti n. 20
|- Phone numbers:
||0541 / 988277 - 988972
|- Fax numbers:
||0541 / 987606
|- Partita IVA:
|- Codice Fiscale:
|- Iscrizione al Tribunale di:
||Rimini n° 9781
|- Iscrizione alla C.C.I.A.A. di:
||Rimini n° 226314
|- Establishing Date:
|- General Manager:
SGAI is entered as n. X 099 of
Engineering Service at FED CEE Bruxelles.
- Edmondo Forlani is subscribed at n°
30 of Emilia Romagna regional order.
- Born in Montecolombo Forli' - Italia -
- Live in Morciano di Romagna - Married
- 3 childs
- Since 1957 he is working in the
various field of geology and geotechnics, as well as
engineering, in all hydraulic -hydrogeologic -
geotechincal and project aspects.
- In 1960 he attended the geotechnical
courses at Politecnico di Milano.
- In 1961 he founded the " SGAI di
Edmondo Forlani & C." Hydro-geological
Consulting Engineers Office, which, in 1982 became a
Company named " SGAI S.r.l. di Edmondo Forlani &
- 1961 - 1962 he attended the courses of
"Ponts et Chaussées , etailing bridges and roads,
- Member of S.G.I. Societa' Geotecnica
Italiana (Italian Geotechnical Association)
- Member of A.N.G.I. " Associazione
Nazionale Geologi Italiani " (National Geologists
- Member of S.I.T.H. " Société
Internationale Technique Hydrothermale (International
Association of Water Wells Enterprises)
- Member of A.N.I.P.A. Associazione
Nazionale Imprese Pozzi Acqua (National Association of
Water Wells Enterprise)
- Member of STUVA " Internationale
Fachezeitscrift für unterirdisches Bauen " - Köln
- Member of I.A.E.G. "
International Association of Engineer Geology" www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/2960/
- Member of Societa' Geologica Italiana
- Rome (Italian Geological Society )
- Member of Tunnelling and Underground
- Member of Rivista Italiana di
Geotecnica (Italian Geotechnical Journal)
- Member of S.I.G. " Societa'
Italiana Gallerie" (Italian Tunnel Society) www.diget.polito.it/html/sig.htm
- Member of S.I.M. " Societa'
Italiana Mineraria\ " (Italian Mining Society)
- Member of ITA " International
Tunnelling Association " www.diget.polito.it/html/ita.htm
- Associated with PONTS & CHAUSSES -
Revue Française de geotechnique (France)
- Associated with Service du B.R.G.M. -
- Associated at A.G.I.
"Associazione Geotecnica Italiana" (Italian
Geotechnical Association )
- Subscribed at ISRM "
International Society of Rock Mechanics" www.lnec.pt/isrm/
- Subscribed at ISSMFE
"International Society For Soil Mechanics And
Foundation Engineering" wolf.poly.edu/
- Subscribed at IGS International
Geosynthetics Society igs.rmc.ca/
- Subscribed at T&T " Tunnels & Tunneling
If some of this link is not updated please
let me know at <"> Last revised: December 04, 2003.
- Projects and studies in artificial
Recharging of some Adriatic alluvial fans-APPENDIX VI
Report n.8 - ICID SYMPOSIUM -1978 ATHEN
- Methodological researches and studies
for the artificial recharge of the river Marecchia,
Ministry of Agriculture and Forests - General Directorate
of lands reclamation and colonisation - Rome - 1977
- Feasibility study for the construction
of a tunnel under the port-canal of Ravenna QUARRY AND
CONSTRUCTION - October 1982
- Consolidation of the east area of
Corridonia - ROMA 1984
- Il cunicolo pilota esplorativo -
- New contribution of geophysiscs to
stability condition of slope. Geophysical tomographic
surveys - QUARRY AND CONSTRUCTION - Aprile 1993
- Geophysical tomographic surveys for
slope stability and for particular problems of Civil
Engineering. TSS method (IV CONVEGNO INTERNAZIONALE DI
GEOINGEGNERIA TORINO 10/11 MARZO 1994).
- The Artificial Recharging of alluvial
fans - The experience of the Conca Dam. VIII Congresso
Nazionale dei Geologi - Roma - 1994.
- Mr Edmondo Forlani has contributed in
all the works of S.G.A.I., as General planner and